BITPROX Development Environment 1.0 Beta 1

Dave dazoe at dazoe.net
Wed May 5 15:28:20 PDT 2010

Ok a few things...
1. put up screen shots.
1a. If the program looks nice people will be more likely to download it.
1b. I would be a quicker way of telling if the program in question is
for windows or linux or both.
2. when releasing for linux use tar.gz or tgz. shows that in fact it is
for linux.
3. have what platform the program is for in the description of the program.

I really don't like downloading programs that are over 10mb with out
knowing that it looks like what features it has and especially what
platform it is intended for.

just some thoughts. i don't have any flavor of linux installed atm but
i'll give it a go when i get arch installed later tonight or tomorrow.

-dave