BITPROX Development Environment 1.0 Beta 1

Alex Makhotin alex at bitprox.com
Wed May 5 19:59:11 PDT 2010

Dave wrote:
> Ok a few things...
> 1. put up screen shots.
> 1a. If the program looks nice people will be more likely to download it.
> 1b. I would be a quicker way of telling if the program in question is
> for windows or linux or both.
> 2. when releasing for linux use tar.gz or tgz. shows that in fact it is
> for linux.
> 3. have what platform the program is for in the description of the program.
>
> I really don't like downloading programs that are over 10mb with out
> knowing that it looks like what features it has and especially what
> platform it is intended for.
>
> just some thoughts. i don't have any flavor of linux installed atm but
> i'll give it a go when i get arch installed later tonight or tomorrow.
>
> -dave

Hi,

Did it.
You can view the screenshots on the page:
http://bitprox.com/en/products/bde/scr.html

I made the notice of the beta release version which is only for
GNU/Linux only(this information was in readme file, however).
Next time will package in tar format for Linux.

Download of readme file is now accessible directly without downloading
the full package.
http://bitprox.com/en/products/bde/readme_en.txt

Thanks for the feedback.

Alex Makhotin,