BITPROX Development Environment 1.0 Beta 1

Aelxx aelxx at yandex.ru
Mon May 10 08:36:04 PDT 2010

"Alex Makhotin" <alex at bitprox.com> ???????/???????? ? ???????? ?????????:
news:hrqug4$1299$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Hello,
>
> I would like to introduce the first beta release of the IDE for D:
> BITPROX Development Environment 1.0 Beta 1
>
> You can download the trial beta version from the address:
> http://bitprox.com/en/download/bde1.0beta1.zip
>
> Please, try it.
> I would like to listen for your opinion.
> Thank you.
>
> Alex Makhotin,
> the founder of BITPROX,
> http://bitprox.com

Have you seen other wxWidgets IDE's like Code::Blocks or CodeLite? Why to
put someones efforts to make what is already done, or at least almost done?

>You may now download the fully functional 30 day trial beta version of the
>software for GNU/Linux from the download page.

I doubt it's commercial usage, there are so many powerful open source IDE's
supporting D - Code::Blocks, Ecipse, etc or commercial IDE's like SlickEdit
or MS VS.