DDT 0.4.0 released (formerly "Mmrnmhrm")

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Wed Nov 24 09:21:33 PST 2010

On 17/11/2010 18:52, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
> I'm announcing the release of DDT (D Development Tools) version 0.4.0:
>
> http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/ddt/

Thanks to the people who tried it out, I really hope to progress this
IDE much further, but it's gonna take time (as one would expect).

At the moment I'm not in "full-speed" development mode yet: in terms of
D stuff I have several tasks not related to DDT that I plan to do in the
meanwhile, like reading up my backlog of NG messages (hopefully
resisting the temptation to post too much), start reading TDPL,
familiarize myself with D2 more, write some actual D2 code (other than
just snippets), try other toolchain tools.

Also, I'll likely soon work on some DDT tasks like continuous
integration (automated build and then automated testing), which are
actually low priority/importance for DDT, but are part of some Eclipse
Platform experimenting and learning that I need do for similar stuff
related to my job.

After that there will hopefully be more time available to spend on DDT.

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer