codeblocks (x86_64) and DMD2 (32 bit)?

Gour D. gour at atmarama.net
Fri Oct 8 06:18:25 PDT 2010

On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 23:21:15 +0400
>>>>>> "Stanislav" == Stanislav Blinov wrote:

Stanislav> Actually, it is perfectly fine, as far as project
Stanislav> management/building goes. Alas, C::B's syntax
Stanislav> highlighting/parsing is AFAIK hard-coded and C++-oriented,
Stanislav> so you won't get much editing sugar with it, but all the
Stanislav> rest (workspaces, projects, configurations, building...)
Stanislav> will work fine as soon as you set it up right.

Good.

Stanislav> At least on Linux, it works fine. On Windows, there may be
Stanislav> some linker issues as OPTLINK accepts command line that is
Stanislav> very different from dmd/gcc/ar.

I created my 32bit chroot on Archlinux and it works fine for console
app, but I've problem building "Hello world" from QtD
(http://www.dsource.org/projects/qtd/wiki/BuildLinux) which builds
fine in cli.

Stanislav> If you can't figure it out, I can send my default.conf that
Stanislav> has all the settings I made to make it work (on Linux).

Do you maybe use QtD as well?

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA