Qt Creator with D

Gour D. gour at atmarama.net
Fri Oct 15 12:25:24 PDT 2010

On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 16:44:49 +0200
>>>>>> "Anders" == Anders F Björklund <afb at algonet.se> wrote:

Anders> Wouldn't surprise me. The wxWidgets support is better, but that
Anders> uses GTK+ not Qt. (at least until wxQt has been released, that
Anders> is)

Yeah...it seems that wxQt is advancing nicely.

Anders> You asked what is in Qt Creator at the moment, and I don't
Anders> think that anything specific to D had been added so far (except
Anders> the "generic") ?

Correct...and 'generic' provides something...It should be possible to
use 'generic' build (with Waf).

Anders> I'm not using D... Might try again, once D2 is available for
Anders> 64-bit.

Hopefully 64bit D2 will arrive soon. I'm in the same boat. ;)

Anders> I just wanted something that was better than C and faster than
Anders> Java, not something that was better than C++. So I'll go with
Anders> Objective-C.

Isn't Objective-C mostly just Apple & Mac OS?

Anders> Most of the time it will be Python, though. With some bits of C
Anders> added.

I'll use Python to tweak my Waf builds. :-)

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA