DDT 0.4.2 released
brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Fri Apr 29 09:55:09 PDT 2011
DDT 0.4.2 has been released.
Software Update Site: http://ddt.eclipselabs.org.codespot.com/hg.updates/
== DDT 0.4.2 (2011-04-29) ==
* Fixed #33, bug with spaces in projects names: made all variables in
DMD response file resolve to quote escaped values.
* Fixed bug where all D comments where considered DDoc comments for
* Fixed limitation where problem hovers where not more prioritary than
* Fixed #37: F2 always brings up empty documentation hover.
* Fixed #38: autocomplete crashing / very slow. (Content Assist takes
very long to show up when many completion options are available)
* Added support for editor code templates in Content Assist.
* Fixed bug in cast expression, where the cast type reference was
ignored by the parser/semantic-engine;
* Fixed bug where DDoc comments where not associated with the
corresponding symbol definition if that definition had protection,
storage, linkage, or certain other kinds of attributes;
* Implemented #35: format immutable keyword and @annotations.
* Added (nothrow, pure, shared, immutable) keywords to syntax coloring
* Added @annotations to syntax coloring (spaces after @ not
supported, any identifier accepted)
* Changed syntax coloring example in preferences
* Fixed minor Content Assist bug where completions would not appear
when requested on certain syntax errors.
Also I've chosen to move the DDT discussion forum from the DSource
forums to a Google Groups:
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer
More information about the Digitalmars-d-ide