DDT 0.5.0 ("Creamfields") released
brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Fri Aug 26 11:13:17 PDT 2011
DDT 0.5.0 (codename "Creamfields") has been released. (Yes, as treat I
decided to giving ocasional release name :P)
This new release requires DLTK 3.0 (from Indigo), so if you are going
for the upgrade path, you need to add the new DLTK update site:
Right Next on the TODO list is debugger support. Well, after the minor
internal task of switching the source repository from Mercurial to Git,
now that Google Code supports Git.
== DDT 0.5.0 (2011-08-26) ==
* Updated DDT to DTLK 3.0
* Made icons of D source elements (classes, structs templates, etc.)
consistent throughout the UI.
* (Previously DLTK views and some popups used simplified icons, and
only CA and outline used more detailed icons.)
* Outline view changes:
* Now shows nested elements.
* Clicking on named elements correctly selects their name in the
editor (previously it just revealed the element).
* Added context menu to the outline elements, added some filter
actions to the toolbar of the view.
* Constructor/Desctructors/Allocators/Deallocators now show up in
Outline view and quick Outline.
* Implemented #52: function/delegate literals can now be folded. And
also anonymous classes.
* Fix in Documentation hovers: removed redudant text, and now displays
concrete archetype (Class, Interface, Struct, Union), instead of
* Fixed issue #47: NPE while parsing is expression. Source ranges will
still be missing though.
* Fixed some minor NPE and assertion failure bugs.
* Fixed issue #51, parsing AssertFailedException.
* Resolved #19 in a definite and proper way (instead of with a
* Fixed some issues relate to completion of imports, including issue #53.
* Fixed issue #58: typing the dot causes selected completion proposal
to be applied.
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer
More information about the Digitalmars-d-ide