DDT 0.5.0 ("Creamfields") released

Marco Leise Marco.Leise at gmx.de
Thu Dec 1 10:29:38 PST 2011

Am 01.12.2011, 17:54 Uhr, schrieb Trass3r <un at known.com>:

> btw, 2 other small issues:
> - if you use autocompletion when the cursor is at the start of another
> identifier, it overwrites it instead of inserting.

That is actually a matter of preference - believe it or not! Some IDEs
offer the option to either insert or overwrite on auto-complete.

My personal wish list is:
- Check Unicode identifiers. They are sometimes confusing the parser. (I
should post example code here, really.)
- Inference of 'auto' types like 'x' in 'foreach (ref x; list)'
- I am using a symlinked Makefile in my projects instead of the build.rf.
It's not like I'm doing anything fancy there for a debug build, but it has
the advantage that updates to the options are propagated to all projects
and I have the other targets (profile, unittest, release, ...) all in one
place. Some way to support a custom Makefile build would be nice, even
though the auto-generated script is quite handy to get started with D.
- GDB support would be awesome of course, but no hurry.