Emacs or Vi? Why the answer is neither.

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Thu Jul 28 10:56:36 PDT 2011

Cliff Hudson Wrote:

> Kagamin, if you are experiencing failures with Visual Studio, please enter a
> Connect bug on it at http://connect.microsoft.com/.  I work on Visual Studio
> and we definitely want to hear about any crashes you experience,
> particularly if you have something that you can reproduce.  Also, Service
> pack 1 for Visual Studio 2010 is available now (if you don't already have it
> installed.)

It not really visual studio (2008), I bet it's resharper (an old version too). It just takes a good portion of ram and .net doesn't want to swap. Even if it would not crash, it's still hardly functional if every operation is interrupted by OutOfMemoryException. Memory efficiency is an advertisement strategy of CodeRush.