DDT 0.4.2 released

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Fri May 6 07:18:16 PDT 2011

On 06/05/2011 13:52, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2011-05-06 13:52, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
>
> Ok, thanks for the list. I was wondering if it's time to try DDT instead
> of Descent. I've basically given up on Descent, too slow and buggy.
> Content assist is very nice but isn't not worth it if it takes 5-10
> seconds to complete, and that is when eclipse doesn't freeze completely.

As you can see DDT is less featured, but it should be /fairly/ better in
terms of performance and stability (especially with stuff like
http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/ddt/issues/detail?id=38
fixed). But I haven't been working on large (or even medium-sized) D
projects to know for sure. It would be nice to hear the opinion of
others who have extensively tried either IDEs.

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer