DDT 0.5.0 ("Creamfields") released

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Tue Sep 6 07:10:42 PDT 2011

On 01/09/2011 08:19, Bernard Helyer wrote:
> I'm seeing some serious performance problems (Eclipse typing lagging and
> stuttering when working with templates and structs and big files in
> general). Anyone else seeing this?

If you can isolate the problem, that would be quite helpful. It helps
that you have a simple Eclipse installation with just DDT as a
third-party plugins, just to make sure it is not other plugins that
could be causing the issue.
Also, is this something you've notice only on this release? Was the
previous release working fine?

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer