Emacs or Vi? Why the answer is neither.

Jay Norwood jayn at prismnet.com
Mon Apr 23 15:09:58 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 2 June 2011 at 16:54:17 UTC, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
> It seems to be article season, and I'm on a bit of a punditry
> mood, so here's a blog post I wrote recently:

  Ddt does an amazingly good job at finding references and
definitions. Any regrets about going the DLTK route?

  Emacs I miss because of the ability to create keyboard macros.

  I work some with eclipse emf, and have been looking at what was
done with emf4cpp. Combining a light-weight ide like poseidon
with an emf4D code generator that uses dwt could be a handy app.