I want to develop IDE for D

dennis luehring dl.soluz at gmx.net
Thu Jun 21 08:14:11 PDT 2012

Am 21.06.2012 13:58, schrieb Alexander77:
> I have written one fully-functional(auto-complete etc) IDE
> already for VS,

you mean a plugin, or? VS itself is the IDE
btw: the buildin debugger of Studio does not work for D stuff - because
of different Debug-Formats, VisualD got support for pdb-files buildin,
will also try to come to this state - or just an Editor (which is not an
IDE)

which programming language does your "IDE" support?

 > It took me a year to finish everything, so I am
> 100% aware how much work it will be required to be done. So at
> this moment I am just checking possibilities which IDE to use as
> a base.

Why don't you extend VisualD to your needs - or is there something
wrong with the curren D source or licence of VisualD?