Best GUI library and GUI designer?

JN 666total at wp.pl
Tue Nov 27 14:17:35 PST 2012

On Tuesday, 27 November 2012 at 12:12:52 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:

> I think DWT is a good GUI library, but it doesn't have a GUI
> designer. Since DWT is a port of the Java library SWT you could
> use a GUI designer that supports SWT and then port the code to
> D.
Sorry for off-topic interjection. I've recently started to use
DWT and it's pretty nice, but I have a question - is file
drag'n'drop supported in DWT (as in drag from windows explorer to
application window)? My biggest problem was what to do with
event.data for drop event - it's of type Object and needs to be
somehow cast so string[], I did cast(string[])(&event.data[0..1])
but obviously it didn't work...