D lexer in Java

Jeremy Powers jpowers at wyrdtech.com
Tue Apr 30 20:52:54 PDT 2013

Spent some time a couple months ago hacking on a D plugin for IntelliJ.
 Haven't gotten very far, but did result in a working lexer.  My day job
got significantly crazier, so haven't had a chance to work on it lately.

Wanted to have quite a bit more done before releasing into the wild, but
thought I'd throw something out there before I head out the door to Dconf.

On github:

https://github.com/elendel-/intelliD

It started out as a rewrite of the mono-d lexer, though ended up
reorganizing/rewriting things a bit as I went along.  Whole thing is
'licensed' in the public domain, so hopefully someone will find it useful.

(Resending this from a different email address, as first one didn't appear
to go through.  Apologies if it shows up twice.  Also, my hotel has free
internet, yay)