Xcode Integration

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 09:48:38 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 6 August 2013 at 16:15:16 UTC, tosites wrote:
> Is there any possibility to DigitalMars support Xcode 4 and 5?
>
> I really would like create softwares using D for iOS and Mac,
> but it is almost impossible without Xcode support.
>
> D for Xcode is compatible only until Xcode 3.

may i ask you? why do you think there is(was) plugin for xcode
only up to xcode 3?
spoiler: xcode4 don't have extensions mechanism(and apple don't
say about such possibility in future), so no, no plugins - no
support for D.

the only good code completion for OS X is only in xamarin.studio
with mono-d plugin, though it is underdeveloped for this OS, be
ready for lots if PITA. but i never used DDT for eclipse, so you
can try and figure for yourself.

p.s. even while xcode doesn't have plugins and so on, you can
build custom project template for it to work with D, but it would
be very limited compared to other IDE's.