Visual D - Abnormal program termination

Frustrated c1514843 at drdrb.com
Fri Dec 20 22:48:58 PST 2013

On Friday, 20 December 2013 at 22:03:50 UTC, Rainer Schuetze
wrote:

> On 20.12.2013 16:38, Frustrated wrote:
>> Any time I build/compile and there is an error, a message box
>> pops up
>> with "abnormal program termination"... very annoying. This
>> only happened
>> when I installed latest version with vs2013. Did not happen
>> previously(so might be a change in VisD or with vs2013).
>>

> I don't see this issue in VS2013.
>
> Which version of Visual D are you using? Have you tried the
> beta: https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/visuald/releases
>
> Does the message box tell you which program is terminating?
>
> Do you see anything in the output log that might give a clue
> what's going on?

No, everything seems to be working except that dialog box
appears. It could be a configuration issue such as the linker I'm
using or something weird. I initially couldn't get visual D to
work and had to mess with the configuration files.

Even though the box appears I still get the error messages and
stuff. I will try to monitor the process and see if I can see
what program is terminating.

I am using 3.37 or whatever it is... no beta.