Looking for a D syntax highlighter for Lazarus SynEdit

D-ratiseur ThisAdressDoesntExist at nowhere.fr
Thu Feb 28 07:47:51 PST 2013

Hello, you probably know the multi-pltaform IDE "Lazarus". It has
a great code editor component called SynEdit.

If an advanced D user writes a D parser/tokenizer in Object
Pascal and a SynEdit highlighter for D, then Lazarus could be
used to write an awesome IDE for D...

Currently I use Xamarin under windows and Geany under linux but I
think something better could be made in Laz...Neither Geany nor
MonoDevelop are "really" dedicated to D...(same remark about
code:block)...