Is there a tool to format/indent D code

Jussi Jumppanen jussij at zeusedit.com
Mon Jan 28 15:31:18 PST 2013

On Monday, 28 January 2013 at 17:20:21 UTC, Sparsh Mittal wrote:

> I wanted to ask if there is a tool to format/indent D code. I
> searched google but could not find. Thanks.

You could try the Astyle utility:

       http://astyle.sourceforge.net/astyle.html

Astyle is designed to work with "brace languages" so it can
handle D to a limited extent.

The Astyle is used by the Zeus IDE to do generic styling so I
did a quick check in Zeus on some D code and it seemed to work.

But for Astyle to work the way you want, you will need to spend
some time setting up the coding style that you prefer.

Jussi Jumppanen
Author: Zeus IDE