IDE written in D

Trvhgoy trvhgoy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 09:34:26 PDT 2013

On Monday, 29 July 2013 at 11:48:59 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
> On Monday, 29 July 2013 at 09:47:09 UTC, Trvhgoy wrote:
>> Hello,
>> is there somebody who works on an open source integrated
>> developement environment written in D?
>> I have heared of Poseiden, but nobody works actively on it,
>> right?
>>
>> Regards Trvhgoy
>
> From the looks of the dsource page, poseidon hasn't had any
> attention in a few years.
>
> D-IDE (http://d-ide.sourceforge.net/) is in active development,
> but it's windows only.
>
> Visual D (https://github.com/rainers/visuald
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/visuald) is an extension for
> VisualStudio, almost entirely written in D

Thanks for your answer.

D-IDE is written in .NET, so not interesting for me.
Visual D is windows only too, right? I'm looking for a
cross-plattform stand alone solution (at least theoretical
cross-plattform).

Maybe I should have a look at Poseidon. Better than nothing. :)
Is it right, that DWT is not further developed?
The only stable option I know is GtkD. Is there any others?