D lexer in Java

Gyula Gubacsi gyula.gubacsi at gmail.com
Wed May 1 03:56:03 PDT 2013

I can offer you my former little parser project based on ANTLR v3:
https://github.com/progician/d-antlr-grammar

I originally written to replace the parser in DDT as the DDT parser
originally is Descent, which in turn is a trans-coded bit from the D
compiler.

--
Gyula Gubacsi / progician <https://github.com/progician>