DCD 0.2.0-beta1

Jussi Jumppanen jussij at zeusedit.com
Wed Nov 6 17:07:07 PST 2013

Hi Brian,

I download the latest DCD, Dscanner and DGrammar code from GitHub.

First thing I found was in the build.bat file the server build
command line contains a reference to the acvisitor.d file and
that file does not exist.

I removed the reference to that file and then ran the build.bat
file.

The batch file created the client and server exeecutable files
but the build for the server.exe also reported these linker
errors.

     OPTLINK (R) for Win32  Release 8.00.13
     Copyright (C) Digital Mars 1989-2010  All rights reserved.
     http://www.digitalmars.com/ctg/optlink.html
     dcd-server.obj(dcd-server)
      Error 42: Symbol Undefined
_D9stupidlog3Log5levelE9stupidlog8LogLevel
     dcd-server.obj(dcd-server)
      Error 42: Symbol Undefined
_D9stupidlog3Log6outputS3std5stdio4File
     dcd-server.obj(dcd-server)
      Error 42: Symbol Undefined
_D12astconverter19convertAstToSymbolsFAxS4stdx1d5lexer5TokenAyaZAPxS7actypes8ACSymbol
     dcd-server.obj(dcd-server)
      Error 42: Symbol Undefined
_D12astconverter25generateAutocompleteTreesFAxS4stdx1d5lexer5TokenAyaZPxS7actypes5Scope
     dcd-server.obj(dcd-server)
      Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D12astconverter12__ModuleInfoZ
     dcd-server.obj(dcd-server)
      Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D8semantic12__ModuleInfoZ
     dcd-server.obj(dcd-server)
      Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D9stupidlog12__ModuleInfoZ
     --- errorlevel 7

This is the version of the compiler used:

     DMD32 D Compiler v2.063.2
     Copyright (c) 1999-2013 by Digital Mars written by Walter
Bright
     Documentation: http://dlang.org/

Cheers Jussi