A few issues in VSD

froglegs barf at barf.com
Mon Nov 18 16:13:56 PST 2013

  I was just playing with Visual D, it has auto completion when I
type now(after I turned it on) Nice job Rainer!!

Anyway aside from what the OP mentioned I noticed these-- How
difficult do you think it is to add any of these? I'd be willing
to give it a shot if it isn't super difficult/time consuming.

1. Not sure how to change the coloring it is applying to "string"
etc, but on my screen the dark blue is almost invisible against
my black background. Instead of having specific types that have
this blue applied, I'd like to be able to specify exactly how
identifiers/classes/functions/member functions/variables/member
variables/numbers/strings(and many more options) are to be
colored, just as Visual Assist allows.

2. I'd like to see tooltips that display the comment associated
with a given object/variable. ie

//hello?
class blah{
}

Hovering over blah or any instances of blah does not show the
comment--

3. Hovering over an auto variable doesn't show the actual type.
So this,
   auto IAmFloat = 5.2f;

  Hovering over IAmFloat should indicate that this is a float
type(as it does in C++).

4. Refactoring: rename, encapsulate into function