[ Visual D ] No completion with Visual Studio integrated shell 2012

Jeremy Masclaux info at masclaux.net
Fri Oct 4 00:04:00 PDT 2013

I have the sames parameters.

I try also with mono-D and the same problems but, I can enable
auto-complete if I download : dmd D 2.0 compiler, all platforms
ans add search path like this screen :

http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/mono-d-compiler-toolchain.png

I can try the same thing on visual-D but I don't know where is it.

with dmd D 2.0 compiler 1-click install for Windows

that not work :(