Visual D 0.3.26 released

Derek derekbrowncmu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 19:40:24 PDT 2014

I'm trying to use Visual D with the Windows API bindings (from
here: http://dsource.org/projects/bindings/wiki/WindowsApi), but
I'm getting linking errors for the functions declared in windef.d:

Error	1	Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D5win326windef8MAKELONGFttZk
(uint win32.windef.MAKELONG(ushort,
ushort))	C:\Users\Derek\Documents\Visual Studio
2012\Projects\WindowsApp1\WindowsApp1\

(One example)

I reckon this means that I need to build a library for this and
probably other files, but I haven't found any instructions to do
so. Furthermore, all of the function in winuser.d link perfectly
fine, so this just confuses me.

So what do I need to do to make this compile and link correctly?