Visual D 0.3.26 released

Derek derekbrowncmu at
Fri Apr 11 23:11:55 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 12 April 2014 at 04:45:14 UTC, evilrat wrote:
> and this could be rewritted as enum instead of array. but why 
> all this start happens on 2.065?

I figured out my problem. When I changed the win32 library I was 
using I replaced the src dir, but not the import dir, and as a 
result the symbols that weren't linking had different types in 
the import files versus the library. So fixing it was just a 
matter of replacing the import directory with the correct version.

For the record, I figured this out by using libunres -d to look 
for the missing symbols in the library, and then a short 
demangling program I wrote (using std.demangle) to reveal the 
types of the library symbols and the expected symbols, this 
pointed me in the right direction to realize that there import 
and src directories were different.

It's building now, thanks for your help.

More information about the Digitalmars-d-ide mailing list