DDT 0.10.0 Preview Release uploaded: DUB support

Jay Norwood via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 23 05:11:01 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 4 March 2014 at 18:36:32 UTC, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
> I've uploaded a preview release of the work done so far the
> upcoming 0.10.0 release of DDT. It's available at:
>
> http://updates.ddt.googlecode.com/git-history/pre-release/

I'm using this on ubuntu 14.04LTS, comparing all ldc2, gdc and
dmd compilers, and this is working very nicely as a debugging and
code browsing solution there.

The followed your installation instructions, but there was a
problem with the initial launch, with the menu line not showing.
After some reading around on the web, I found this one line
start-up solution. and the menu bar now appears correctly.

jay at jay-ubuntu:~/ec_ddt/eclipse$ cat start.sh
UBUNTU_MENUPROXY= ./eclipse

Thanks for this excellent program.