Mono-D dub solution problem

Mineko via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 29 21:07:53 PDT 2014

Thank you Mathias, I will go to that IRC later today.

I didn't have a problem with opening up a dub json and it
creating a solution, I had a problem with the dub json solution's
persistence, I would add say spotLight.d in folder src/lights,
and it would not stay next time I opened up the dub solution.