Updated Mono-D and it's dub support absolutely rocks!

Colin via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 12 06:03:58 PDT 2014

On Monday, 7 July 2014 at 04:01:24 UTC, Puming wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I post this message to thank Alexander Bothe for his great work
> on mono-d.
>
> This morning I updated mono-d to version 2.1.10, and suddenly
> found that all reference of my dub dependencies are now parsed
> and could be navigated! Dependent project code are also
> included in the solution space as a sub project, now I can
> easily view those code!
>
> And from the last release, dub support has become much better,
> I can now set the dub command in the config and then just hit
> "build" or "run" button to build the project, and all error
> codes automatically show inline at their places! wonderful!
>
> Thank you Alexander!
>
> Also of cause I have to thank Sonke for his gorgeous dub
> system~~
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Puming

Yeah, I started using mono-d, and I have to say that it's
fantastic.
Short of being a vim master, I feel this is the easiest way to
develop in D.

Mono-develops git integration is excellent aswell, it's all just
so easy with it.

Only thing I will say is how annoying the new mono-develop is to
build on Ubuntu 14.04. Must go back to using Arch.