Coedit - now supports DCD

Basile Burg via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 19 15:47:24 PDT 2014

Hello, after having checked the GitHub repository statistics I've
realized that nobody clones Coedit. As it's programmed in another
lang. and thus recquires a few additional tools I gave the wilful
"open-source" attitude up and included the pre-build
binaries(Coedit + DCD server/client) for Windows (only as 32 bit
exe) and Linux (only as a 64 bit program), so that everybody can
test it.
Every tagged version will be released with the binaries.

https://github.com/BBasile/Coedit/wiki#binaries-from-a-tagged-version

BTW, the new alpha 6 is compatible with dmd 2.066 (but it still
works with 2.065 as long as the new switches remain to their
default values.)