Is DUB now mandatory for DDT?

eles via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 24 02:42:18 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 23 August 2014 at 22:31:10 UTC, Dejan Lekic wrote:
> I have installed latest DDT and I could not make anything
> compile
> successfully so I came here to ask whether now DDT expects DUB
> to be
> installed?

 From the changelog:

Added DUB build support. Removed basic builder (the previous
build functionality using response files).

     Project build configuration page has only one field now: a
field with optional extra options to pass to DUB when building.
     Previously created DDT Eclipse projects are no longer
compatible with this new version. You should recreate the project
using the new DUB Project wizard.

So, I assume, yes. There are no other projects than those which
are DUB-based.