Visual D cannot build Phobos(std.container) Browse Info

Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 4 14:06:59 PST 2014

On 01.12.2014 07:23, sdvcn wrote:
> On Saturday, 29 November 2014 at 17:30:46 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:

>>> My English is poor. Unable to submit report Here is a translation
>>> platform using the AC
>>
>> Here is an update with a new parser version supporting packages and a
>> lot more:
>> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/visuald/releases/tag/v0.3.40-beta3
>>

> (0.3.40b3)
> cannot build Phobos(std.container) Browse Info

Works for me. What error does the output window show? Maybe you have not
setup the DMD install path in the Visual D Settings->DMD Directories?

> Cannot list std.container member.

Does it work for other non-package completions? Please make sure to
check "Use Alexander Bothe's D parsing engine" in the "Visual
D->Language Settings" page. The builtin semantic engine is outdated and
probably will be removed soon.