Intellij Plugin For D2

Brian Schott via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 15 16:20:31 PST 2014

On Monday, 15 December 2014 at 11:03:29 UTC, Kingsley wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have started work on an intellij plugin for D2. I only
> started learning D a few weeks ago but feel I will enjoy the
> experience more in my favourite editor.
>
> I'll be aiming to complete the plugin over the next month.
>
> The code is here: https://github.com/kingsleyh/DLanguage
>
> I know there are a few other people trying to write an intellij
> plugin - but I'm doing this also as a learning experience so
> creating the BNF grammar and Flex lexer by hand to better
> understand the D language rather than re-using the parser/lexer
> from DDT or another project.
>
> If you are interested in helping out please let me know - or if
> you are just interested in using it and want to suggest
> features.
>
> Thanks
>
> --Kingsley

I'm writing a code generator for D to help debug D parsers. You
may find it useful for testing your plugin:
https://github.com/Hackerpilot/generated. It still occasionally
generates invalid code, but I plan on fixing the remaining bugs
over the next few days.

You may also find this useful as a reference:
https://github.com/Hackerpilot/libdparse