Building and run VisualD with VS2013

Nicholas Londey via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 29 21:31:47 PST 2014

Thanks, with a bit more fiddling I was able to get it to work.
Now have VisualD launching VisualD in the debugger.

> - launch VS once with "devenv /RootSuffix D" to initialize the
> registry for hive "12.0D_Config" and exit

Before this step I needed to go in and delete my existing 12.0D*
folders in the registry as well as remove/rename "C:\Program
Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
12.0\Common7\IDE\Extensions\Rainer
Schuetze\VisualD\0.3\visuald.pkgdef". After that the new 12.0D
visual studio loaded without the installed VisualD and the
subsequent steps worked.