Visual D 0.3.26 released

Frustrated c1514843 at drdrb.com
Mon Jan 27 07:02:45 PST 2014

On Friday, 7 June 2013 at 21:00:00 UTC, Diggory wrote:
> Thanks for your great plugin! The integration with VS is great,
> especially the debugging.
>
> There are a few things I think could be improved though:
> - I couldn't get it to work properly on VS 2012, the
> functionality seems to be there but it doesn't hook up with the
> buttons properly. For example, "Start Debugging" fails, and so
> does "Build -> Build Solution" with "The method or operation is
> not implemented", whereas right-clicking in the solution
> explorer and choosing "Build" works just fine. It seems all
> toolbar actions and actions on the main menu bar don't work,
> whereas right-click actions do. It works fine in VS 2010.

I just had this issue when it was recently working.

Using 2013 and latest Visual D. Installed about two months ago
fresh and everything worked. Installex Xmarion studio with monoD
about a week ago and started using that but since I couldn't
debug I just went back to visual D. Now I have the exact problem
described here. Even my old projects that used to work fine have
this issue.

Somehow either something got corrupt or changed. Seems like it is
a visual D/visual studio issue though and having to do with the
menu's and keyboards. I tried reinstalled Visual D with no luck.