DDT 0.10.1 released

Bruno Medeiros via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 2 08:26:54 PDT 2014

On 02/07/2014 15:19, Dicebot wrote:

> It is also planned that bindings to any other D libraries will be stored
> at /usr/include/dlang/<library> (so that single -I/usr/include/dlang
> will locate all of them) but currently there are none in Arch repos.

For libraries, I don't care about such system specifics - as DUB should
take care of that (and provide the import paths to other tools).

Hum, in fact, now that I think of it, this functionality I have on DDT
to detect compiler installations and the standard library import roots,
it should ideally reside in DUB itself.

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros