DDT 0.10.1 released

Bruno Medeiros via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 24 07:33:43 PDT 2014

On 23/06/2014 19:17, Daniel Kozak wrote:
> On Monday, 23 June 2014 at 18:12:14 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:
>> On Friday, 2 May 2014 at 17:27:37 UTC, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
>>> A new version of DDT is out. Some fixes, and debugger and build
>>> improvements. Full changelog:
>>> https://github.com/bruno-medeiros/DDT/releases/tag/Release_0.10.1
>>
>> Is there a way how to add phobos autocompletion support. Because it is
>> not usefull when it does not make autocompletion for import std... or
>> stri... and anything from druntime or phobos library.
>
> Ok I have found it, Window->Preferences->DDT->Compilers select compiler
> (dmd,gdc,ldc) Edit...->Add.. compiler system libraries

Yeah, someone else had a similar problem recently. DDT tries to detect
the location of the library source code folders relative to the compiler
binary, but every other linux distro has its own different layout (plus
with DMD/GDC/LDC variations).

What's yours so I can add to the auto-detection? Is it:
/usr/bin/dmd
/usr/include/dlang   (location of D runtime and Phobos source)
?

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros