Using libraries in VisualD

Dmitry via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Wed May 14 01:50:58 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 5 April 2014 at 16:44:29 UTC, evilrat wrote:
> btw i recommend use dub[1] if you don't already. it is easy to
> maintain any changes with it, dub can generate VisualD

Hi. (And at first, sorry for my bad English). I have same problem
with same library :)
It my first project in D. And first project with SFML (DSFML of
course).

I use dub for making Visual Studio project (I use VS2010). Then
open it and set up project settings:
general http://goo.gl/QuM2QE
compiler http://goo.gl/6GR2VZ
linker http://goo.gl/2XISxF

Autocomplete works correctly. http://goo.gl/LQf13s

When I try build project, here is error:
>Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D5dsfml8graphics12__ModuleInfoZ
How I can resolve it?

> projects, and mono-d could open dub packages directly.
Btw, mono-d works and I alreday start project with it. But here I
do not have option for debugging:
http://goo.gl/NGZ3Oh (in Visual Studio debugger works fine).