visual d

Ettienne Gilbert via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 10 13:20:31 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 9 September 2014 at 15:09:58 UTC, Remco Johannes
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 9 September 2014 at 13:15:54 UTC, Remco johannes
> wrote:
>> Ettienne
>>
>> Tnx for your time and input so far
>>
>> Remco
>
> dmd2 gives an error when installing, about missing windows sdk
> wich is included in the above mantioned sdk,
>
> and visual studio shell 2010 giving "licinse error" :(
>
> Any pointers
>
> Regards,
>
> Remco

I'm afraid I cannot help by actually doing the installation
myself, as I am not allowed at work to install/use the VS 2010.
So I have no idea what is causing  your License error.

These links address similar problems with VS 2010 Shell, maybe
you can try their advice:
http://sapphiresteel.com/forum/index.php?topic=667.0;prev_next=prev
http://www.avrfreaks.net/forum/vs-isolated-shell-10-installation-problems-my-solution?skey=Shell

BTW, are you sure you are installing/running the Integrated
Shell, and not the Isolated Shell? Nearly all of the License
problems I see reported is for the Isolated Shell.

Ettienne