Mono-D, DUB and vibe-d diet templates

Alexander Bothe via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 29 03:07:18 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 20 September 2014 at 16:35:55 UTC, Daniel Kozak
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use mono-d with dub for my vibe-d application. It works quite
> good.
> The only problem I have is that I am unable to see my diet
> templates in project structure. Everytime when I added my view
> folder (Add->Add existing folder), close Monodevelop and open
> project again, my view folder disappear and I must add it again.
>
> Do I something wrong?
>
> Thanks Kozzi

Diet templates should be shown, at least in native non-dub
projects, first of all.

I guess it's just not looking for diet files when opening up the
dub project.

I guess I'm gonna fix this.

Anyway, please just file an issue on github for this, I won't
check the Dlang forum that regularly for mono-d questions! :)