call to VisualD, monoD, DlangIDE, & other editor users for the wiki

Idan Arye via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 16 08:04:56 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 15 August 2015 at 03:39:48 UTC, BBasile wrote:
> Hey, I've just added the page
>
> http://wiki.dlang.org/Editor-features
>
> It allows to have a good overview of our IDEs and text editors
> features.
> I call the authors or the users of the other software to fill
> an entry for their favorite product(s).
>
> Discuss also here any missing category.

Why are DMD, GDC and LDC support marked green for Geany and red
for Notepad++? They're both editors, and no editor should have a
D compiler integrated built in - they all use their
shell-command-running capabilities to run the compilers as
external tool. Or are you referring to their ability to parse
compilation errors? If so this should be mentioned...