VisualD and dub imports - module X is in 'X.d' which cannot be read

Geoff Howland via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 15 17:29:30 PST 2015

Hopefully this is the right forum to use for this question, Im
having a problem with VisualD and dub builds.

I made a simple vibe.d project with Dub, it works from CLI and in
VisualD.  When I add the "dyaml" package to dub.json, the CLI
still works, but the VisualD compiler gives me this error "module
yaml is in file 'yaml.d' which cannot be read".

I cant find where dub is putting the dyaml package, and while I
found some related answers in forums and SO, but I didnt find a
solution to this.

Anyone know how to solve this?  Does dub download the yaml.d file
and put it someplace?  It doesnt seem to be under the project
directory I created, and it also isnt in the sparse dub directory
that the windows dub installer creates.

Things I've tried:

- Finding where yaml.d is put by dub, so I can include it in the
build.
- Looking through the .dub directory for anything that looks
related to this.
- Searching through the forums here (via Google) and Stack
Overflow.

Any help would be appreciated.

-g