DlangIDE

Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 17 23:09:09 PST 2015

Hello!

I'm working on DlangIDE - cross-platform IDE for D language,
written in D language.

Announcement thread:
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/lpbwoduwbzphjdpsgpio@forum.dlang.org

Creating this thread in D.ide since it's better place for
discussions.

Project page: https://github.com/buggins/dlangide
Uses DlangUI as GUI library https://github.com/buggins/dlangui

Uses DUB packages as project format.

Can build, run, clean, upgrade dependencies using DUB.

Current state of project - alpha version, but already usable.

* Shows tree with project source files
* Can open and edit source files from project or file system in
multi-tab editor
* Build and run project with DUB
* Build log highlight and navigation to place of error or warning
by clicking on log line
* D language source code syntax highlight (basic)
* Indent / unindent text with Tab and Shift+Tab or Ctrl+[ and
Ctrl+]
* Toggle line or block comments by Ctrl+/ and Ctrl+Shift+/
* Select word by mouse double click
* D source code autocompletion by Ctrl+Space or Ctrl+Shift+G
(using DCD)
* D source code Go To Definition by Ctrl+G or F12 (using DCD)

No debugging support so far.

I would like to see any feedback.
Submit your bug reports and feature requests as issues on GitHub.
Pull requests are welcomed.

Let's discuss further improvements to make it usable in real
projects.

I believe having cross platform IDE for some language written in
the same language is very useful.

Best regards,
     Vadim