Visual D 0.3.43 beta1 available

Daniel N via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Sun Nov 1 04:15:44 PST 2015

On Sunday, 1 November 2015 at 10:29:23 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just uploaded a beta for the next release of Visual D.
>
> You can find the list of changes and the installer here:
>
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/visuald/releases/tag/v0.3.43-beta1
>

> Rainer

Thanks! Works great this far.

Would it be possible to add project templates for LDC(x64)

Currently after creating a project one has to manually:
1) Switch from DMD to LDC
2) Create a new target x64 based upon x86.
3) Override the path to ldc2.exe

At least the first two steps could be solved with a project
template...

(first after writing this. I realized that Console Application
*DMD/GDC* actually creates 64bit projects by default, but since I
only was interested in LDC I didn't even consider that option,
maybe it should be renamed...?)