DlangIDE

BBasile via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 5 04:39:18 PST 2015

On Thursday, 5 November 2015 at 06:45:42 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
> On Saturday, 29 August 2015 at 15:45:14 UTC, default0 wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 18 February 2015 at 07:09:10 UTC, Vadim Lopatin
>> wrote:
>>> Hello!
>>>
>>> I'm working on DlangIDE - cross-platform IDE for D language,
>>> written in D language.
>>>
>>> Announcement thread:
>>> http://forum.dlang.org/thread/lpbwoduwbzphjdpsgpio@forum.dlang.org
>>>
>>> Creating this thread in D.ide since it's better place for
>>> discussions.
>>>
>>> Project page: https://github.com/buggins/dlangide
>>> Uses DlangUI as GUI library https://github.com/buggins/dlangui
>>

>> Last Commit has been on 5th May, just another Dead IDE?
>
> I was stuck on attempts to implement debugger support to
> DlangIDE.

You know, DLangIDE will never grow if you don't use it
**yourself**. By experience I can tell that you don't use it
(because for example: it uses DCD and DCD had a lot of issues and
I've never seen any report from you. When one really uses a
software one always finds a bug...).

It's just like if Linus would use Windows.

You don't even trust in your own shitz.

---

Debugger support: peer pressure for Dwarf on all the platforms,
then GDBMI parser...this is how I see the thing.