call to VisualD, monoD, DlangIDE, & other editor users for the wiki

BBasile via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Sun Nov 8 23:15:59 PST 2015

On Sunday, 8 November 2015 at 18:36:16 UTC, ParticlePeter wrote:
> On Wednesday, 9 September 2015 at 15:23:48 UTC, BBasile wrote:
>> Ok, just give up. The page is not anymore linked anywhere.
>
> Uh, why? Your reasoning for having it is sound and all the
> feedback was quite constructive. I've never seen that wiki
> page, but would really like to.
>
> Cheers, ParticlePeter

I've deleted everything because nobody particpated, (and also
because I've been a bit down latest month), but the old wiki page
(with a table) is still in the history. The fact is it's
extremely hard to create an emulation about anything in this
community, even for a simple stuff like a wiki page.

Everything and everybody is completely centered on the language,
again te language, always the language...