Intellij d plugin

Jeremy Powers via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 9 09:26:23 PST 2015

Sounds great!

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to return to my work on an intellij
plugin, good to see you moving forward.  Hope you don't mind, added a link
to your project from my old'n'busted one:
https://github.com/elendel-/intelliD/commit/277912a6968969c8eae069611de5d485a2e4f138

On writing a new parser:
Have you explored using libdparse/DCD instead?  Probably has more overhead
than writing a java parser, but a lot less work.