KDevelop plugin for D?

Thomas Brix Larsen via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 11 03:40:25 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 11 November 2015 at 10:13:59 UTC, Shriramana Sharma
wrote:
> Seems KDevelop will be getting support for Rust and Go:
> https://www.kdevelop.org/news/first-beta-release-kdevelop-500-available
>
> Would be great if someone could work on a D plugin. Since Lumen
> already provides DCD-based completion, I guess a significant
> part of the work is already done...

KDevelop uses Kate as the code viewer so Lumen already works for
basic code completion.

For full integration (like colored variables) a plugin providing
a D DUChain is needed.

I currently have a very limited D plugin working with KDevelop 5.
It uses libdparse for generating the DUChain. If/when I get some
minimum of features working I will upload it to gihub.