Visual D wierdness

Prudence via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at
Wed Sep 2 18:57:13 PDT 2015

I installed a completely new VS2015 and VD on a new Win10 setup.

I compiled a win10 app and it works. I proceeded to add a few 
empty D modules.

When I add a subfolder then add a d module to it, It first puts 
the name ".subfolder.dmodule". (note the . in front)

Also, even fixing the project won't compile and returns no error 
messages except failed. I've tried to delete the module and such 
and got it to compile again. Then tried adding once more and it 
didn't work. Trying to remove and close the d module then results 
in "insufficient memory to continue execution".

When I try to close Visual studio I get "The operation can't be 
completed. Not enough storage is available to complete this 
operation". Using latest of everything.

This seemed to only happen when I added a 3rd folder. Must be a 
bug in the software around that point.

More information about the Digitalmars-d-ide mailing list