Visual D wierdness

Prudence via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 2 18:57:13 PDT 2015

I installed a completely new VS2015 and VD on a new Win10 setup.

I compiled a win10 app and it works. I proceeded to add a few
empty D modules.

When I add a subfolder then add a d module to it, It first puts
the name ".subfolder.dmodule". (note the . in front)

Also, even fixing the project won't compile and returns no error
messages except failed. I've tried to delete the module and such
and got it to compile again. Then tried adding once more and it
didn't work. Trying to remove and close the d module then results
in "insufficient memory to continue execution".

When I try to close Visual studio I get "The operation can't be
completed. Not enough storage is available to complete this
operation". Using latest of everything.

This seemed to only happen when I added a 3rd folder. Must be a
bug in the software around that point.